New from JMI
- Visit our expanded Practitioner Perspectives Series to hear from criminal justice leaders in Johnson County, Kansas as they discuss smarter sentencing in their jurisdiction and their future work to enhance their pretrial processes.
- We have added two new publications, both of which were written in collaboration with the National Judicial College. "Pretrial Justice in Criminal Cases: Judges' Perspectives on Key Issues and Opportunities for Improvement" identifies the challenges and opportunities in pretrial justice reform from the judicial perspective. "Principles of an Effective Criminal Justice Response to the Challenges and Needs of Drug-Involved Individuals" defines a conceptual framework for criminal justice systems to map highly-effective responses to the needs of drug-involved defendants and offenders.
- Check out our newly-released Smarter Sentencing Instructional Video Series. This series of videos provide a high-level overiew of the evidence-based practice principles as well as an overview of keys to effective implementation. They may be useful resources to individuals new to the research or to others who are training their colleagues and may want to use them as training tools.
- Read the latest issue of the JMI Newsletter .
- The recent office efficiency study of the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office is now available here.